On this edition of the Advisory Accelerator Podcast, Join me as I speak with Nick Sinclair, founder of TOA Global. Listen in as we discuss how TOA Global's unique model builds long-term relationships between their placements and the client's firm. It creates a seamless integration that feels like they are just down a long hallway.
Nick touches on the benefits of outsourcing for cost and talent arbitrage and the importance of effective communication in building successful remote teams.
Lastly, we discuss how the pandemic has changed how many firms view global staffing solutions.
- TOA Global provides a global staffing solution through the Philippines and South Africa to help accounting firms find and retain top talent.
- Their model is different from traditional outsourcing, as they help firms build a team that becomes part of the client's firm.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the acceptance of building global teams and remote working.
- Language barriers are minimal with talent from the Philippines and South Africa, making communication easier.
- TOA Global's staff works the same hours as their client firms, making collaboration seamless.
- Outsourcing provides cost arbitrage, allowing firms to pay above-market salaries to local teams and retain the best talent.
- Meaningful work improves employee attraction and retention rates.
- Security measures taken in TOA Global's office environment include employee privacy, IT department investment, and bank-level security systems.
- Employees work in the client's IT environment, eliminating data security risks.
- TOA Global focuses on people as the biggest asset of a service-based business.